Ans 1: Topic: Childhood - a gauge of one's future (or something along these lines).
Ans 2: Main Idea: The influences gained and traits developed during one's childhood are deciding factors of one's personality growth and future.
Healthy influences include a nurturing environment for the development of body, mind and soul of a child, thorough character building lessons, positive examples in a child's immediate atmosphere and other facilities of this sort which can enhance a child's personality, character and help him grow up as a well-grounded adult, free of any inherited ethical or moral weaknesses.
Q2: Fill in the blanks with the correct form of words. (5)
1. The child spoke ___________ about her trip to Disney land.
2. My class ___________ told me that I should study chemistry.
3. The student asked if he could have an __________ on his paper.
4. I like _____________children books.
5. The criminal had a very ___________ scar on his face.